Prevention of Ragging
The Supreme Court of India in writ petition No.(c) 656/1998 has directed that ragging in education institutions, in any form is strictly banned and should be prevented taking appropriate measures by all technical and other educational institutions. All necessary measures are adopted by SCRIET to make it a ragging free campus. Students and their parents are advised to report to the Proctor/Director or any other concerned authority for any instance of ragging in any form. The university authorities will take immediate action as per the guidelines laid down by Hon’ble Supreme Court of India/Central or State Government/ AICTE. Every student is required to submit a certificate duly countersigned by the parents/guardian at the beginning of every academic year declaring that he/she will not indulge/participate/cooperate in any form of ragging inside or outside the University/SCRIET campus.
Student Grievance / Internal-Anti Ragging Committee
1. Dr. Ashok Kumar (AO) (Convener) 99970004302.
2. Er. Praveen Kumar (IT) (Co-Convener) 97193403403.
3. Ms. Nidhi Bhatia (DCA) 99279648444.
4. Dr. Swati Sharma (IBS) 94127859775.
5. Er. D.P. Singh (ME) 99973331186.
6. Er. Kavi Bhushan (CS) 98086217077.
7. Er. Saurabh Gaur (EC) 99272713068.
8. Er. Amarjeet Singh (AG) 70177640309.
9. Dr. K.P. Singh (Applied Sc.) 790690345310.
10. Dr. Kumkum Chaudhary (Applied Sc.) 783066067911.
11. Dr. Dharmendra Kumar (APO) 9410016880